
As always I never ever write like I say I am, but since I will be moving back to school in a week and will be on my computer constantly it will cross my mind. I had four summer classes, a course load of 12 hours in the summer time is something I will not do again. Partially in part because this was my last summer of classes and also partially because it was a horrible load of work. BUT I came out with three A's and a B. So I am VERY proud of myself for that. (And just in case your wondering I got a B in the history of the internet, radio, and TV--harder than what it sounds!). Currently, Tommy continues to play baseball and I have gotten to see him about four times this summer, which considering my schedule wasn't bad. The picture above is from one of my visits. I will be moving back to school in a week, and this time I will be living in an apartment right by campus called The Grove (www.gogrove.com). It will be great I think because this time for the same price I will upgrade to having a full size bed, my own bathroom, and a walk in closet, and in-apartment washer and dryer, so THAT is SUPER EXCITING. This will be my last "class" semester, because my last semester of school will be devoted to a full time internship required to graduate. It could be ANYWHERE in the US. I'm hoping to stay in Atlanta due to the fact it would be convienent and cheaper but I'm ready for wherever God would like to send me. I will keep you updated on that. Other than that, I'm just getting ready for my last year of college. Can you believe it?! It has really flown by! This summer, other than class, I went to see Tommy, went to visit my family in Florida, and then went to see the otherside of the family at a family reunion in Mississippi. I also got to go to Graceland on the Mississippi trip and it was AMAZING.

I loved it as you can see in the picture above! Well thats about it for now...comments welcome :) God Bless each and everyone of you and your family!
No comments:
Post a Comment
My life is quiet crazy! I am juggling many things at one time! I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and all the craziness that goes along with my life. Please drop a comment :)