
It was good to have fun celebrating and my grandfather (who has Parkinson's) was having a great day, it was a joy to seem him doing well too! Today I worked from 9:30-6:30 at the school bookstore and it was grueling to say the least. More on that later in the week as my job continues. I moved into my apartment yesterday but only had time to drop my things and leave so I could get back to shower and go celebrate with dad, and I also spent the night at the house last night. Tonight is my first night here in the apartment. It is me, Tiffany, and Tenesha all together again for our last year together. Me & Tiff will graduate in the May and Tenesha is gonna be an amazing doctor...graduation date to be announced after a million years of being a resident haha! Like I said, I love the new apartment, and I'm sure I will love it more as time goes on and it gets decorated because my good Savior knows I need decoration to function properly! Below is a picture of my bathroom that is partially decorated!

I came back after work and sorta put things where they belong and kicked back because my feet hurt badly! The extra space is great, but lonely for the time being. I'm so use to hyped up boys running around, and Lord knows that kept me smiling :) I love my family so much and I'm so thankful for them giving me my chance at a degree, and helping me along the way. They all support me so much and I am so thankful to God for each and everyone of them. In baseball news, Tommy is doing well and had a great outing last night. I am so ready for the off-season and getting to see him for a week when he comes to visit after Labor Day. I will write more as I am bored, lonely, or when I start class. Something I heard on the radio for each of you to take with you and share with others: always tell the Lord thank you in advance for what He is going to give you. It is a great feeling :) Take care, pray hard and often, and always thank the Lord for His many blessings. I love each of you! God Bless You and Your Families!
No comments:
Post a Comment
My life is quiet crazy! I am juggling many things at one time! I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and all the craziness that goes along with my life. Please drop a comment :)