Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Summer School Stress


Sorry it has been so long since I last wrote. Since then I finished up my Spring semester, and now I am almost done with summer school. 12 days to go including weekends. In May I had one class, and in June I have had three. By the way I don't suggest this (haha!). After June I will officially be a college senior, and I will graduate in May. I have also spoken with my graduate adviser and I will begin the MBA program next summer, and graduate with my Masters in December 2012 at 22. I am pretty excited and pretty proud of myself. Also, I am working on a sports article with a sports professor here at the university as an undergraduate sports researcher. Doesn't sound interesting but our article will be published and I will be able to present it at a sports conference. So, that is exciting as well. The last time I saw Tommy was back in early May in Chattanooga (thats where the picture is at) and not seeing him is taking its toll on me. But, I will see him soon when he comes to Birmingham (11 days!). But for now I am taking one day at a time. Going to school from 10am-5pm everyday is physically and mentally exhausting. However, I have alllll of July off, and I will enjoy every minute with my family and probably traveling to see Tommy! :) Hope all of you out there are well! God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life is quiet crazy! I am juggling many things at one time! I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and all the craziness that goes along with my life. Please drop a comment :)