
Just got back from Spring Training a few days ago. God granted me a safe trip there and back so all praise to Him. It was so great to see Tommy again!! I love baseball season. It is packed full of energy and excitement, and you can tell by the look in Tommy's eyes that he is so happy to be back on the mound. He is doing well so far, and his arm feels good. Please continue to pray that his health continues to do well. Spring Training is always so much fun to me. Orlando is a wonderful, and magical place to be, especially with the guys playing inside of Disney. My days were spent waking up, grabbing some breakfast, and heading to the field till a little after noon to watch stretch, practice, and games against the Tigers and Astros. I mostly watched, and read my book (Columbine), which Tommy didn't like since we are reading the same book and having a race to finish.

I'm winning by a few chapters by the way! The first day we grabbed some Steak & Shake with Fisher and B. Johnson, which was AMAZING, and our default restaurant while in Orlando. Then we played some putt-putt golf at Fantasia Gardens (Hardest Putt-Putt Golf Course in The World). No but really. I didn't dub it that, pro-golf people did, haha! After that some much needed sleep, and back to the fields. Also went to Downtown Disney for some jellybeans (our weakness!). Trust me, Jelly Belly's will be at our wedding...particularly Toasted Marshmellow, Watermelon, and the Soda ones that Tommy likes. Had a new experience at the restaurant Chevy's (not my deal) because apparantly nachos aren't what I thought they were, but Tommy made it better by asking the balloonist there to make me a pink penguin (my fav animal)!

We also visited the Gaylord Palms, which was beautiful inside, and promised we would stay a night when we brought our children there someday. Some other fun times were going to Whole Foods, Mama Nems', my FIRST EVER visit to Five Guys (amazing!), making friends with the security guards, and becoming the world's best hider at hide-and-go-seek. Spring Training is beautiful, and warmer than here, so beautiful. I love love love it there. But soon, it will be time to be moving on to a team, its looking like Mississippi as of now. But for now, I am back at home, about to get ready to finish up the semester. So hard to believe that in one year I will be graduating and only ten days into my twenty-first year of life. My 20th birthday is coming up soon :), pretty excited about that! But anyways, Tommy is pitching today. Prayers that he does well, and continues to shine on the field of baseball and on the field of God. Also keep us in your prayers about this summer. I will be taking on four classes this summer, and an eighteen hour load in the Fall so I can graduate next May. With four classes I will be in school every day (excluding weekends) allll summer long, so seeing Tommy will be much much harder than normal. So just pray for that, and hopefully he will move up to Gwinnett and make things much easier! I will leave you with a quote I heard yesterday, that I love.






If people do not laugh at your dreams, you are not dreaming big enough. - MVP, Professional Wrestler
No comments:
Post a Comment
My life is quiet crazy! I am juggling many things at one time! I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and all the craziness that goes along with my life. Please drop a comment :)