Monday, March 29, 2010

Back To School...Back To Work

Ok so back to school. Spring Break was so nice, and now...back to work. (long sigh) Graduation is one year away, and college has flew by, but on Mondays like today...it creeps. Finals are soon approaching and I have soooo many papers and tests coming up that I would like to cry. BUT I refuse to cry for Sports Managements sake. I will win this war and come out with a degree haha! Sorry, I just needed to motivate myself there for a minute. ANYWAYS, Spring Training is coming to a close, and for now, it looks like Tommy will end up in Mississippi, which is about six hours away from here, not a bad drive. I will be out there for Opening Day so far, and I am so excited to see him pitch again. If they give him enough time he is going to spend Easter with me which I would love!! Yesterday, I went to Hawks College Media Day, which is a big deal because only a handful of people were chosen to go throughout the state. Got to listen to some great speakers, watch the game from the press box, and sit in on the coach's press conference. It was a great experience and I loved hearing the speakers, very informational. My birthday is now 27 days away, and I can't wait. I feel SO OLD. Why you say...it's only 20. Well, I feel old because for my birthday I have asked for pant suits and a personalized padfolio. Haha, I guess thats what I get for graduating college ten days after I turn 21. I have to grow up sooner than the rest, which I don't mind, as long as the wrinkles don't come with it too!! But my birthday always excites me! Below I posted some pics from the Hawks College Media Day. Blog back soon! Take care everyone!





No comments:

Post a Comment

My life is quiet crazy! I am juggling many things at one time! I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and all the craziness that goes along with my life. Please drop a comment :)