Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Mississippi Braves & Tommy's 22nd


So it has been AWHILE! I'm a loser for not writing I know. Tommy got moved up on July 3rd to the Mississippi Braves and it has been an amazing journey so far. He loves it there and is doing very well! Tomorrow I will travel to the Smokies to watch him play. Tomorrow is also is 22nd birthday, and I am very excited to watch him open his gifts :) For now I still need to clean my room and pack and it is only 5 hours before time to get up. I will be so excited to see him again, even though it has only been one week! Until then...see ya later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

My life is quiet crazy! I am juggling many things at one time! I appreciate you taking the time to read my blog and all the craziness that goes along with my life. Please drop a comment :)